Summer for children should be a time for fun! Our program is designed to offer a rich variety of discovery experiences with fun as the central theme. Fun Zone Day Camp provides a balance of activities to help each child develop confidence, motor skills, and friendships that will last a lifetime. We create the environment that enables children to discover their interests and develop their special gifts and talents.
Rules and Basic Things to Know
The start of Day Camp is rapidly approaching. The following rules and procedures are designed with your child’s safety and welfare in mind. We want to know where your child is 100% of the time, and understanding the guidelines and regulations will help to make this possible. Please review the following with your child:
· Bring a lunch, a lunch drink, and a tumbler or other closed container for water. (please label)
· Pizza lunch will be provided on Friday’s with a drink and dessert.
· One snack and Kool-aid will be provided each day.
· Fun Zone cannot be responsible for lost or broken articles. Such as: (e.g.; I-pod, walkman, electronic games, trading cards, money) parental discretion. We will have limited time on electronics.
· There are No-Heelies/Heelys or roller blades allowed.
· Campers must wear or bring socks and suitable shoes to wear outside. (shoes may get muddy or wet)
· Bring a swim suit, towel, and sun screen daily
· Campers should learn their counselor’s name.
· A counselor will be with your child until he/she is picked up by you or an adult authorized by you.
· Campers must stay with their counselor and group at all times.
· Lunch time is a quiet, rest time.
· Lunch time is to be spent with your group in your designated area. To leave your assigned area for any reason, you will need your counselor’s permission.
· No field trips will be taken away from Fun Zone, all special events/activities will take place at Fun Zone.
· Each child must be signed in and out each day upon arriving and departing camp.
· Please call The Fun Zone Office at between 7:30am-5:30pm if your child will be absent from camp, or if you need to get a message to your child.
· If you know in advance that your child will be absent during certain days of camp, please contact The Fun Zone Office by note or call (1-731-784-8400) between 7:30am-5:30pm
· Fun Zone reserves the right to terminate your child’s enrollment in our program at any time for unreasonable behavior.
The early arrival and late stay program are a service for parents to help meet the needs of the work schedules. It is not a highly structured program like the Day Camp. Kids do not have to participate in activities at early arrival and/or late stay. Kids may just want to talk to kids and staff or, read, play board games, etc. Our staff will monitor all activities.
Early Arrival starts at 7:30am and goes till 9:00am
Late Stay is from 4:00pm-5:30pm
In an attempt to ensure the safety of all campers, we will require identification from the individual picking-up your child from Camp if not a parent.
One Time Registration Fee For Summer
- $35.00 for 1 child
- $50.00 for family (2 or more)
- Daily $35 per child
- 3 Day during the same week $90 per child
- 4 or 5 days during the same week $110.00 for one child $100 for families with two or more children.
- Unused days that have been paid for in a certain week may not be carried over to a different week.
- Payment is due the first day your child comes to camp during that week.
- We accept cash, check, and debit or credit cards.